Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a big storm coming in a few weeks ago so in an effort to protect the SS I rode over to the local 24hr super Walmart and bought the size 2 Rustolium edition car cover. Without the top the length and girth were ok but there was excess material that would flap around potentially rubbing the SS. Now with the Bullet Speed top it fits nicely. I chose the $100 top of the line cover because I live on a salt water canal and salt damage happens all the time. I have no idea if the Rustolium additive makes any difference but any try is better than none many times. A Zinc cathode is next! In any case, I'm very happy with the cover now. View attachment 35385

Attachments

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I had a big storm coming in a few weeks ago so in an effort to protect the SS I rode over to the local 24hr super Walmart and bought the size 2 Rustolium edition car cover. Without the top the length and girth were ok but there was excess material that would flap around potentially rubbing the SS. Now with the Bullet Speed top it fits nicely. I chose the $100 top of the line cover because I live on a salt water canal and salt damage happens all the time. I have no idea if the Rustolium additive makes any difference but any try is better than none many times. A Zinc cathode is next! In any case, I'm very happy with the cover now. View attachment 35385 View attachment 35387
Rust-oleum - - - - -
................................................ tom n carol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts