Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was just checking on line to see if there was an add on for a tow package and saw that Polaris is Showing a price increase, hope that does not affect those of us that have put a deposit down before today,

·
Registered
796 Posts
I just went to Polaris.com and then to the Slingshot section. Still $19,999 and $23,999 MSRP's. Where did you spot these alleged price changes? Some dirty dealers might be jacking with the price, but Polaris is holding steadfast.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polaris.com/en-ca/slingshot

I just ck it out again just to make sure hope I'm wrong.

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
Prices appear to be the same as before. BTW I just spoke with my rep at Bert's Mega Mall (largest polaris dealer in the U.S.) and they did say that all or most dealers in the U.S. are now getting only 2 slingshots on first order instead of the original 3 because of some part back order. Not sure if that's true or not, but thought i'd share. (I hope it's not). :sour:

·
Registered
438 Posts
(EDITED)
Evidently the price that is being talked about is for Canada, NOT CALIFORNIA
I guess with the exchange rates and higher taxes and stuff, the price is higher in Canada
21,999 and 26,499
Screenshot_2014-09-25-00-14-00.png

My bad, just saw it was Canada not California.
MY MISTAKE

·
Registered
796 Posts
Must be for California emissions crap added on. Fortunately, I'm in the number one spot at my local dealership.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Guys, it is the Canadian pricing; not for California Slingshots.

Check here..... http://www.polaris.com/en-us/slingshot/select-country and then select Canada and you will see the pricing details.

All of our Canadian forum members will tell you how much they get "hosed" on pricing up there! o_O

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Guys, it is the Canadian pricing;

All of our Canadian forum members will tell you how much they get "hosed" on pricing up there! o_O
You're absolutely right. Here's how us Canadians are getting screwed $&@(?!
Price of the SS $26,597,00 +
first tax G.S.T. $1,304,00 +
Second tax P.S.T. $3,056.26 =
A total of $30,958,16
In US dollars $27,883,94
This price is before "preparation" and "delivery" "P.D.I"

·
Registered
212 Posts
well I can add that to my already really long list of why I never want to live in cali.

That scared me about the price going up, especially since I am aiming for mine in the spring since their is no point in letting money and warranty drain while it sits in a garage. I may even get the 2016 model year also!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry about the scare last night but when that price jumped off my computer screen I have to emit I dropped my spy glass.
But back to my original intent for searching the web.
Has any one heard of a tow package for our new ride? My bike trailer is getting a little jealous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts