Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting something different for a while now and have finally found it in the Slingshot. I got an email last week from my dealership, Ridenow of Chandler, and there was a picture of the SS. I immediately went to work on researching this new product from Polaris and knew instantly I had to have one. I sent my wife the link, as I was at work at the time, and told her I found what I have been waiting for. The next day I called the dealership and found they had a demo. With the family in tow, we went and got our first look at what I like to call a giant Hot Wheel. I was so impressed with the SS (as was the rest of the family) that before leaving the dealership I put down the deposit and placed my order for an SL. Now all I can do is just sit and wait and dream about my new toy and as I do a big smile creeps upon my face....yes!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have been wanting something different for a while now and have finally found it in the Slingshot. I got an email last week from my dealership, Ridenow of Chandler, and there was a picture of the SS. I immediately went to work on researching this new product from Polaris and knew instantly I had to have one. I sent my wife the link, as I was at work at the time, and told her I found what I have been waiting for. The next day I called the dealership and found they had a demo. With the family in tow, we went and got our first look at what I like to call a giant Hot Wheel. I was so impressed with the SS (as was the rest of the family) that before leaving the dealership I put down the deposit and placed my order for an SL. Now all I can do is just sit and wait and dream about my new toy and as I do a big smile creeps upon my face....yes![/QUOte

Eman, Call Iron City Polaris in Phoenix, ask for Shawn or Ryan, they have some unspoken for coming in, and Ill guarantee they will beat ride now prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts