Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Slingshot community and members on this forum are simply amazing. Polaris built a wicked machine and it brought us all together because of our common interests and like minds.

I've had the pleasure to meet a handful of members and after five minutes it's like you're talking and bs'ing with your best friend of 30 years!

I want to especially thank Contact Tower. Never met him until today yet he was one of the many who stepped up and offered the slingshot for us to start testing and fitting as our slingshot has not arrived.

Also the Man who dropped off his SS to Hahn. WOW! I don't know any other people in any forums that would just hand over the keys to a brand new toy that everyone has been waiting for!

CT, again many thanks and your SS is in good hands, we will trick her out and have her ready for you to blast some of those southern roads and smoke some of them southern boys!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I thought you guys were doing the ski and track coversion kit on CTs?!? ;)

Now, the real awesome and informative posts start. Let the modding begin! :D

Reactions: Contact Tower

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thank you so much Turbo!!
You forum members have no idea! I thought the first 4 months was difficult, after meeting Turbo and Andy today, and seeing first hand what these guys are capable of, the next couple of months are going to be unbelievable!!
Stay tuned...:)
I felt the same way after meeting them in Vegas. Great guys, with great futures for all of us. Part of the fun of having the cool toys, is to make them your own.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Thank you so much Turbo!!
You forum members have no idea! I thought the first 4 months was difficult, after meeting Turbo and Andy today, and seeing first hand what these guys are capable of, the next couple of months are going to be unbelievable!!
Stay tuned...:)
Danggg. Super stoked for you CT. Turbo created the most detailed and elaborate Billet Oil Cap I've ever seen.. I can only imagine the work he can do on an entire Turbo System! Okay.. so now you'll have cold climate air and a turbo system & I get warm air and a naturally aspirated engine??? :( You totally derailed my warm weather jokes.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
It really sucks waiting, but at least I know the guys that have their SS are going to have a lot of great ideas and products by the time mine gets here. Tell us all the dirty secrets on this beast so we can get ahead start and catch up to you guys. Its so close I can taste it.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danggg. Super stoked for you CT. Turbo created the most detailed and elaborate Billet Oil Cap I've ever seen.. I can only imagine the work he can do on an entire Turbo System! Okay.. so now you'll have cold climate air and a turbo system & I get warm air and a naturally aspirated engine??? :( You totally derailed my warm weather jokes.
lol no worries. All you have to do is post that pic of your ss on the coastline and then go home and sip on a margarita poolside. We got nothing on that! Well maybe some hot chocolate spiked with some rum.....

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It really sucks waiting, but at least I know the guys that have their SS are going to have a lot of great ideas and products by the time mine gets here. Tell us all the dirty secrets on this beast so we can get ahead start and catch up to you guys. Its so close I can taste it.

Slingmods already knows the dirty secret. Once you get it you're gonna be skipping work to play with it!

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
Slingmods already knows the dirty secret. Once you get it you're gonna be skipping work to play with it!
I retired at 52 bought a winter home in FL , so I spend winters there riding and rest of time back in IL riding . No hooky for me. Now if this damm SS would get here Ill be sucking a cold one for lunch in Key Largo.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I retired at 52 bought a winter home in FL , so I spend winters there riding and rest of time back in IL riding . No hooky for me. Now if this damm SS would get here Ill be sucking a cold one for lunch in Key Largo.

I hope you have to wait another 3 months! JK! You worked for many years and now its your time to play. Have a cold one for me too!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Thank you CT for allowing Turbo making this amazing turbo kit happen :)
Can't wait for the results.
Mike, Turbo and Andy had me so excited when I left I can't even describe it! I would tell everybody to hold off on any turbo or performance decisions until you see what these guys start revealing and showcasing!
Just between you and Turbo Santa is going to need a couple more sleighs to get to my house.:)
The level of talent is this forum is off the charts!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Mike, Turbo and Andy had me so excited when I left I can't even describe it! I would tell everybody to hold off on any turbo or performance decisions until you see what these guys start revealing and showcasing!
Just between you and Turbo Santa is going to need a couple more sleighs to get to my house.:)
The level of talent is this forum is off the charts!!!
Spoke to Turbo, and you are absolutely right when it comes to Quality.

You guys are in for a retreat, lots of goodies coming up very soon from Alpha, Slingmods and Slingshotmod

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Thanks for the energy and efforts to making the SS a better TOY! I'm all for great minds coming together due too a great bond, I experienced that on the Toyota FJ Forum when I was part of it in 2007 and I feel the same bond building here! Who knows, maybe we'll have SS Summit gatherings. Definitely local meet ups!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts