Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Man! I was hoping to see that elusive rear fender! Is that text near the handbrake new? Some sort of disclaimer? I don't remember it...

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man! I was hoping to see that elusive rear fender! Is that text near the handbrake new? Some sort of disclaimer? I don't remember it...
Can you explain your question Kip, i'm not getting it?
Sorry.
This video was taking in the Toronto show.
There was one , the same one in a Quebec show this weekend.....most probably will be shipped Around to a few dealers in the weeks to come

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Can you explain your question Kip, i'm not getting it?
Sorry.
This video was taking in the Toronto show.
There was one , the same one in a Quebec show this weekend.....most probably will be shipped Around to a few dealers in the weeks to come
There's some sort of new sticker that I don't remember here:

Text.png

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Can you get the Canadian headlights? If so, how much would it cost. I would love six lights.
I saw halo lights somewhere, I can't seem to find that thread again. If you have seen it, could you show me the thread? Six halo lights would really look sweet.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Can you get the Canadian headlights? If so, how much would it cost. I would love six lights.
I saw halo lights somewhere, I can't seem to find that thread again. If you have seen it, could you show me the thread? Six halo lights would really look sweet.
Sigh. LOL!
PM me! :)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
190 Posts

Quick heads up to check your laws before purchasing........... In NY, it's 4 headlights max.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Quick heads up to check your laws before purchasing........... In NY, it's 4 headlights max.
Thanks for the heads up. I talked with someone else about that. The New Jeep Cherokee has day, regular and fog lights. I don't see a difference.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I talked with someone else about that. The New Jeep Cherokee has day, regular and fog lights. I don't see a difference.
If its factory they get away with it. Just like the Side Pipe law. You can't go and put side pipes on any car. But my viper came stock with side pipes so it can have them.

There are some factory vehicles with like 8 forward lights.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts