Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where or how are folks mounting their camera? I've seen a couple video clips that had to have the camera mounted up high between the seats. Which is where I'd like to mount mine showing the SS going down the road. Pics? The other obvious place is the center stalk on the windshield. Other locations? I want to mount my GPS there thou.
Larry

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Somewhere I have a post about using a ram mount and replacing a bolt. Let me look for pictures

·
Registered
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Then get u a ram mount and an arm for your camera. You will be good to go. The hollow metal ball I have came from some other ram mount kit. I am positive they sell it by itself. Your just going to hard to look thru the 2000 products at gpscity.com

The only other suggestion I have is make sure the ball that you put on the SS is a metal one. The plastic ones shake to much for me. You already are going to have a plastic one on the gopro side.

And always stay with the 1" ball mount. I think its called B size.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info Rabtech. Currently I have nothing for mounting so have a clean slate.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Where or how are folks mounting their camera? I've seen a couple video clips that had to have the camera mounted up high between the seats. Which is where I'd like to mount mine showing the SS going down the road. Pics? The other obvious place is the center stalk on the windshield. Other locations? I want to mount my GPS there thou.
Larry
Did you get a chance to look at this thread?

http://www.slingshotforums.com/threads/go-pro-camera-mount.1954/#post-43796

1 - 9 of 9 Posts