Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going out this week to get my slingshot, the current deals are on till Feb 28th.
Anyone know what the deals are, if any, after the 28th?
Thanks

2018 SLR

·
Registered
589 Posts
Going out this week to get my slingshot, the current deals are on till Feb 28th.
Anyone know what the deals are, if any, after the 28th?
Thanks

2018 SLR
Shop around the entire country for deals. There are deals for interest rates if you are financing and there are deals for whatever you are aiming at. I would guarantee that any dealer will give you 2K off and some even more. Get a dealer to email you an invoice and get another dealer to beat or match. They do not have to be in the same area you live in. Any dealer can have your unit dropped shipped to you anywhere in the U.S. Some dealers specialize in internet for volume and some think they can hold out for the highest bidder. Remember, the buyer has all the power and when you want to buy new, you can get a Sling anywhere. Matter of fact, I went onto Alibaba today to see how much Slings cost and saw new ones in China for $8000.00 USD. I did not follow up on shipping and taxes but I am sure you can do it if you wanted to.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Lots of used ones out there with very few miles and lots of extra mods....and mods don't add much value to the used Slingshot. Question is how soon and what do you want sitting in your garage? In some areas there are more for sale than others...How far do you want to look?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Put my deposit down yesterday, thanks for the advice. Called a dealership 4 hours away and they were $1000... so my local dealer matched... up to 8 weeks for delivery now (bye bye snow)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Put my deposit down yesterday, thanks for the advice. Called a dealership 4 hours away and they were $1000... so my local dealer matched... up to 8 weeks for delivery now (bye bye snow)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dealer is 2 hours away...and I do drive up to have all my work do. Nielsen Ent, Lake Villa, IL Good Shopping.....Put the $1000.00 in the gas tank and you will figure out how you want to 'mod' this great new machine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Traded my 2013 Honda gold wing F6B with only 5000 miles today for the 2018 SLR, the blue one. I received $9,500 for the F6B and the fright and handling chargers were removed from the SLR. I hope this was at least fair. I'm happy about not having to deal with selling the F6B. Had to drive 2.5 hours away.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Traded my 2013 Honda gold wing F6B with only 5000 miles today for the 2018 SLR, the blue one. I received $9,500 for the F6B and the fright and handling chargers were removed from the SLR. I hope this was at least fair. I'm happy about not having to deal with selling the F6B. Had to drive 2.5 hours away.
Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity' ... I spent 20 yrs and 250,000 miles on Gold Wings...Loved them. And LOVE my Slingshot even more. In what part of the country are you in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts