photo.JPG

Joey Rocket Films
Media Productions Coordinator
RideNow Powersports

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Hey my pleasure man, wish I knew there was a lack of red pics out there. I woulda posted sooner. I'll see what else I can dig up. I'm gonna put a small video together soon of the machine. Nothing crazy but it will have some new shots in it.
FYI, DKF is not a man. I learned that the hard way.;)..............No, no, no...Not like that. And you had the picture just right, but if you want to make the SS red, just ask the ladies to take those dresses off and hold them over the hood. Take another pic and we'll see how it looks with a little red......Until that happens GRAY!!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FYI, DKF is not a man. I learned that the hard way.;)..............No, no, no...Not like that. And you had the picture just right, but if you want to make the SS red, just ask the ladies to take those dresses off and hold them over the hood. Take another pic and we'll see how it looks with a little red......Until that happens GRAY!!!!!!
Ohhhh. Oops. Mybad DKF!!

Lol, I work to close to those ladies for them to be taking their cloths off around me! It''d be a fun shoot though! I like both colors so far :)

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Ohhhh. Oops. Mybad DKF!!

Lol, I work to close to those ladies for them to be taking their cloths off around me! It''d be a fun shoot though! I like both colors so far :)
You work with them?? Nice, if you can sneak it in, kiss the shorter one right on the cute little dimple. You just tell her it was from me. ;) Anyway, not to hijack the thread, but did you test out that Canadian SS?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts