Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this looks awesome! A lot of craftsmanship when into this thing. Great concept "car". I'm sure the anti-4 wheels conversion folks will hate it on many levels. lol Yes, that is a slingshot. No doubt there are better pictures out there.
FB_IMG_1541440853806.jpg

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
That this is ridiculous...ly awesome! Mini corvette looks, 4 wheels, supercharge LS motor...I mean how can you hate it?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
This thing is so awesome! Bob doing amazing work as always. I was hoping there was some video of it on the Friday night cruise out.

@Bob Runman Got any links to vids you want to share?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sowee!!!! It's not a sling anymore! If ya want 4 wheels...buy or build one. IMO

·
Registered
186 Posts
It looks like a ton of fun, but it completely defeats the purpose of the sling. I'm just guessing it cost a pretty penny. It's cool for sema but not for reality. 21k for a sling plus the cost of that. Just buy a convertible corvette.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The idea of SEMA is for builders to show off their abilities, ideas, products, and creativity. Sometimes to a concept car type level. I'd say putting a Corvette skeleton over a Slingshot with a 4wheel and LS conversion is pretty creative. Also some beautiful tube and sheet metal work. Definitely will get Bulletconcepts noticed in the industry. Great job @Bob Runman

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
You should be able to click the video and go right to where they talk about Slingshot. If doesn't take you to the right time, click to 17:50.

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
oooh look what I found on one of the car blogs I read:

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
and this one:

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
Ok...one more!