Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Creating this thread for anyone that would be willing to help members if someone has a break down while out and can't get help or if the dealer is closed.

I am in western Wisconsin. Close to the Mn border by Minneapolis/St Paul. If you are on a trip and break down at a odd time of day/night and need help give me a call. I would be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. I have a enclosed trailer if that would be needed and a whole stock pile of tools and stock parts! My number is 715-600-2024

If you are willing to help other members please post up your location and contact info.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Yeah nice idea but perhaps it might be better to send info by PM or text rather than posting to much information online .Just a thought .

Reactions: rydahog

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I live near Salem Oregon. I'd be more than happy to help. I don't have a trailer, but I have tools/jumper cables etc. I have a motor home you can crash in, and I also have a beer fridge. If you break down near me at the right time, there may be some home brew in it.:cool:

If you live near me, or if you're planning a trip here, PM me ahead of time and I'll give you my number.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Chicago western burbs.

Seems like many of you have a number of toys. I'm more than willing to be custodian of your SS come spring and summer. For example, your other toys will most likely take up your time. The SS will be said. Let me have it for the summer and just like a dog or a horse, I'll get her out and run her. You'll have the peace of mind of knowing that she's getting her exercise.

:)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
But anyway Im in the New orleans area and have a enclosed trailer if i can ever help not no mechanic though. My number is 5047176589
you might consider taking your phone number off the public part of the forum and just tell folks to PM you or something....just a thought.

·
Registered
243 Posts
you might consider taking your phone number off the public part of the forum and just tell folks to PM you or something....just a thought.
yes, there's some real effin whackos out there (like me)

I posted it in every truckstop and public restroom I've been in.
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL:

·
Registered
186 Posts
DSM area. Three heated garage stalls, truck, trailer and tools and a little knowhow. Glad to help a fellow biker anytime

·
Registered
88 Posts
Creating this thread for anyone that would be willing to help members if someone has a break down while out and can't get help or if the dealer is closed.

I am in western Wisconsin. Close to the Mn border by Minneapolis/St Paul. If you are on a trip and break down at a odd time of day/night and need help give me a call. I would be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. I a rig and enclosed trailer if that would be needed and a whole stock pile of tools! My number is 715-869-3660

If you are willing to help other members please post up your location and contact info.
This subject matter begs the question my dealer couldn't answer when I bought my SL, does anyone know if Polaris will include roadside assistance with the purchase like they do with their Indian line?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts