Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Boost the bass with a powered Subwoofer

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Otter 
#1 ·
I have decided that three things I will due within the first week of my delivery are :
1) Slip on the black sheepskin seat covers
2) Insert and attach the Infinity 10" BassLink 200W Subwoofer System behind the driver seat. Depending on the sound I may take off the compartment panel completely.
3) Buy the Garage cover as I will probably leave it outside if I have not sold enough of my other toys by then.

After that getting a speed / power chip for the engine. Change the air cleaner to a K+N or

Home > Superchargers & Eaton Parts >

2.2/2.4L Bolt on Supercharger Kit
Item #: ZZ-2224SCKT

Based on 4 review(s).
Write a review
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Was: $2,599.99 Price: $2,599.99Sale: $2,599.99
VIN#

See less See more
#5 ·
Is there some kind of subliminal message with all of that candy floating around?!? :singing::wideyed::panda: Odd....

What is your thought behind the seat covers? Looks? Comfort?....

#10 · (Edited)
Allot. variable valve and timing engagement points, a/f ratio, timing, etc.... No down side.( unless its a bad tune) stock ecus are conservative because vehicles are driven by thousands and the tune needs to be in the middle so it works for all types of drivers and conditions. Tuning a ecu is making it personal for us that want more power and might choose to only run a premium fuel to achieve the hp. Poor mpg is your right foots problem :) On a modern efi system adding more fuel mix won't yield more hp but in most cases lead to bigger problems. I have a 764 rwhp supra on E85 and if i'm not too naughty on the highway it still gets 19mpg.

#11 ·
Will you be able to show and assist on ECU tuning for the SS during your time at SEMA? I am almost certain that I will be making the trip from PHX for this year's show.

I would love to try/test an ECU tune and give you some feedback! Also, what are you looking at for ranges of cost to do this?

Sorry for the questions... -There should probably be an ECU tuning thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.