Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

BMS TwinShot Exhaust

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  slayer 
#1 ·
Selling the TwinShot exhaust I won in the SlingMods picture caption contest. Reason: just too loud for me & my wife.

It does have a deeper, throatier sound than stock. This is the exhaust note I would have wanted when I was younger! It turns heads.

I put less than 5 miles on it...and I believe it may have been the unit evaluated by @Slingking in his video (but I have not confirmed that)....so...not positive how many total miles on it....but not many I'm sure.

$550.00 delivered.

See less See more
#5 ·
I've never heard the Uptone in person. It's difficult to say which one would be louder if you're running baffles in the Uptone. I assume from reports that the uptone is louder right out of the box (without baffles.)

I wish I could report that it is autographed by @Slingking (as I'm sure that would have caused a bidding war).....but, alas, it is not.

Still...it is famous...having co-starred in a Youtube video and all....just sayin'.

LOL

Thanks for chiming in SK.
Yep! It would have been a complete frenzy if I had signed it!. :D Then again, it would be worth so much that you wouldn't have put it up for sale. You would have needed a safe to keep it away from all the people trying to kick your door down to get it. :hilarious: I didn't want you to have to go through that Zim.:smug:

#8 ·
I've never heard the Uptone in person. It's difficult to say which one would be louder if you're running baffles in the Uptone. I assume from reports that the uptone is louder right out of the box (without baffles.)

Yep! It would have been a complete frenzy if I had signed it!. :D Then again, it would be worth so much that you wouldn't have put it up for sale. You would have needed a safe to keep it away from all the people trying to kick your door down to get it. :hilarious: I didn't want you to have to go through that Zim.:smug:
Thanks for looking out for me SK...it would have sucked having people clamor to pay me millions for a BMS TwinShot autographed by SK! There would have been reporters camped out on my front lawn and everything. You did me a solid...thanks for taking it on the chin for the team!

#10 ·
Just an update, got the exhaust installed yesterday, as soon as my 1320 Header showed up. Took it for a 3 hour test drive, LOL, and I love the sound. It's pretty beefy and not ricey like an exhaust on a Honda Civic... I really like it! Thanks for the deal Zim and thanks for the awesome review/install vids SlingKing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.