Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
That's a different screen than on the pre-production models it seems.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, did you notice if it needs bass ? How does it sound when your helmet is on?
Hey Mike, the Stereo sounds better than expected. They allow basic eq adjustability for bass, treble and midrandge. The stereo is fairly useless with a full face helmet on. I would suspect it was intended for use with 1/4 helmets.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
That's a pretty slick setup! Seems like the media package is more flexible then I had first thought it would be.

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Someone mentioned an equalizer preset called "helmet." I'm wondering what that will do. I can't imagine that Polaris would put out a full face slingshot branded helmet that would render the entertainment system useless.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great videos! Any idea if the SS will stream the audio to two Sena headsets, one for the driver and one for the passenger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
791 Posts
Here's a quick video on the "ease of use" using the SL's bluetooth stereo system:
Really thank you for taking the time to show us more detail. I love it but I'm dying!!! Sure hope mine comes in before the 26th so I can take days off and play play play. Cool gauges and awesome stereo options for the bluetooth set up and helmet option.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really thank you for taking the time to show us more detail. I love it but I'm dying!!! Sure hope mine comes in before the 26th so I can take days off and play play play. Cool gauges and awesome stereo options for the bluetooth set up and helmet option.
No problem. My wife is laughing at me cuz everytime someone asks a question.. she hears me run down stairs take a picture and run back up. I know you guys would do the same! :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
No problem. My wife is laughing at me cuz everytime someone asks a question.. she hears me run down stairs take a picture and run back up. I know you guys would do the same! :)
It's your wife sending us private messages? She's told us to keep on asking you questions ..... something to do with exercise.

Please don't tell her I told you the secret .
Why do you think she's laughing every time she sees you going down the stairs???!!!!!!

don't know if we would do the same.....it all depends of how many stairs we have to run

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
move everything to the garage, your bed......check, computer.....check, fridge for beer..... check, wife...... leave in house!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts