Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on mounting my iPhone in plain view. I would like to Bluetooth the iPhone to the SS radio and the radio to my Cardo Scala headset. I am wondering if this will work as described. I want to listen to the SS radio but hoping the GPS on the phone will override the radio when any directions are broadcast. My SS is in, but I am out of town for 10 days. Would appreciate any help or suggestions on my question.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You have it correct. Bluetooth the phone and your scala to the SS. I have garmin on my iphone 6+ and while music is playing, the garmin will lower the music while giving directions, then the music comes back to original volume. I also have my Sena headset connected to the SS and when I get a call I simply press the Phone button on the SS. To end the call press the Mode button. Note, don't bluetooth your scala to your iphone, only to the SS.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
You have it correct. Bluetooth the phone and your scala to the SS. I have garmin on my iphone 6+ and while music is playing, the garmin will lower the music while giving directions, then the music comes back to original volume. I also have my Sena headset connected to the SS and when I get a call I simply press the Phone button on the SS. To end the call press the Mode button. Note, don't bluetooth your scala to your iphone, only to the SS.
Is the Garmin on your phone an app? I have never looked for that but good idea.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I used a suction mount phone holder made by Arkon. The holder is designed to accommodate any phone case including otterbox or lifeproof. Here is where I mounted it. It is in a great position easy to read and does not impede your view of the buttons on the infotainment system

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Could you tells how to sync my iPhone to the SS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts