Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bluetooth Issue 2020 R --Cell Phone(s) pair no issue, but Audio does not change to speakers stays on phone

Anyone seen this issue? There is no freezing or anything like that no other issues, but the contacts etc display on the RideCommand no issue. The only issue is the audio is this by design? I have not tried to pair helmets yet. That is the next try....

·
Registered
13 Posts
You need a headset for phone call audio ... And w no microphone in the "cabin" you wouldn't be able to respond anyway. The wind might make it a bit hard too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone had the issue with their Sena 10B only connecting for a 1/2 second or so and then disconnecting and the RideCommand display shows "Paired, Not Connected"??

·
Premium Member
2020 R SlingShot
92 Posts
The Ride Command is where SlingShot's lack. I mentioned that in another reply to you.
What they need is a second BT channel. That would allow you to pair you headset and phone to the SS. In that mode, you can call through your helmet/phone and talk intercom to each other.
Harley added a thing called the WHIM that allow that.
It is not much of an issue to us since we generally don't wear helmets anymore. We put a roof on and decided to not wear helmets. Got stopped for the first time in GA. He didn't even write us a warning. He said that even with a roof, it was still a motorcycle. I asked if I needed a motorcycle license to drive one (we don't in Ga.). He just waved me by.
We carry a couple of novelty helmets behind the seats when we go on road trips if we know we are going to through states that enforce it. I.e. TN, VA

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not an issue. I can use phones and helmets and i have mp3 on my phone. I will just use the slingshot stereo thru the speakers. Its not a major issue. Thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts