Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks, I did a recent video on the USB connection in the Glove Box and how it can be used to connect your music to the Entertainment System. Now I have moved it up to the Bluetooth feature as a way of connecting your device and playing your favorite music. You will need to use Itunes or any other media software to move music from your PC to the Iphone.
I cover the steps to Pair your Iphone to the Entertainment System.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
I'm confused - I thought "tongue stud" was the same as "blue tooth". So hard to keep up with the lingo.

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm lazy, so I just play Pandora using the USB connection. Keeps the phone charged as well.
Yes, when you plug your Iphone into the usb port, you get to use more of the Iphone features. Hope more people will see you have more choices than just the radio on the Entertainment System. Now all get out and try some of the ways presented and see which works best for you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I use an older apple IPod 64 gig mp3 player and leave it connected in my glove box. It works well with the radio and I can create play lists of music I want to hear during my ride...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts