Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 slingshot and battery was dead, so I jumped it, it turned over with some CEL codes in the ride command screen.

First one was, P0230 is a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) for "Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Malfunction".

I figured I'd disconnect the connector from the J box near the battery to clear it.

So I turned it on again with jumper cables and some of you may know that it's a nightmare getting jumper cables in and out of that tight space so I took it off while still running and it sparked and the car shut off.

Now the cars gauges won't turn on in the ignition position. Only in the accessory position. All the fuses in the junction box are good none were blown. I tried moving around the fuses in the box to see which were good but no luck. I'm totally stumped here.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'd suggest getting an ohm meter / multi meter to check all of your fuses if you can't visually tell. The fuel pump has a 10A fuse in the fuse block under the hood at the front. Ignition has a 10a fuse there as well. I'd suggest just checking them all out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts