Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone,

Introducing the Blake's Motorsports Catalyzed Exhaust System for the Polaris Slingshot. This is the first catalyzed exhaust system we've tested.

This system virtually eliminates the exhaust smell for the passenger side of the vehicle and sounds absolutely amazing.
Check out our Full Review and Installation Videos by clicking here >>>> Polaris Slingshot Catalyzed Exhaust System

We worked a deal with the manufacturer to save forum members $50 OFF until the end of January with code: BMS50

upload_2016-1-14_20-1-59.png

upload_2016-1-14_20-2-21.png

upload_2016-1-14_20-2-48.png

upload_2016-1-14_20-3-28.png

upload_2016-1-14_20-4-3.png

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice review video. My biggest concern with an exhaust is the sound. I really don't want one that's too much louder that stock. I'm really considering giving this one a try
That's awesome. :) I liked the sound the more I drove it. It's louder than stock but it has a good sound.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do I have to order the 1320 stainless steel header to complete the package?
No, not at all. You can install the exhaust by itself if you want to. I just ended up with the header first by chance. :) The manufacturer designed the exhaust using the stock manifold.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Everyone,

Introducing the Blake's Motorsports Catalyzed Exhaust System for the Polaris Slingshot. This is the first catalyzed exhaust system we've tested.

This system virtually eliminates the exhaust smell for the passenger side of the vehicle and sounds absolutely amazing.
Check out our Full Review and Installation Videos by clicking here >>>> Polaris Slingshot Catalyzed Exhaust System

We worked a deal with the manufacturer to save forum members $50 OFF until the end of January with code: BMS50

View attachment 39491
View attachment 39492

View attachment 39493

View attachment 39494

View attachment 39495

Love your videos, so informative and unbiased, the sound of this exhaust is awesome, which custom header do you have it hooked up too in your video.... I like the combination.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love your videos, so informative and unbiased, the sound of this exhaust is awesome, which custom header do you have it hooked up too in your video.... I like the combination.
Thanks a lot! :D I'm glad you liked the video. Here's the header used. Click here >> Polaris Slingshot Performance Header

Hmm...the more I see this the more I think it would have been a perfect candidate for the SS calendar :rolleyes::cool::cigar:
HAAA....Oh stop it, it doesn't even have a slingshot in it. :hilarious:

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I believe someone has finally got it right as far as the sound. At least on the video and it looks good also. It can also be polished.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I believe someone has finally got it right as far as the sound. At least on the video and it looks good also. It can also be polished.
I have to agree. I think the 1320 Header / Blakes's TwinShot combo produces the best sounding Slingshot exhaust note yet.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts