Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I didn't think Batman rode with anything less than a double bubble. By single, would you mean you would install just one half of the two?

Reactions: super

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Witch one is better ???
for what? It depends on how you'll be using the trike. A blade works great in all types of riding, and the double bubble allows more air inside the cabin area. If you ride long distances and in cold cold areas, you might find the blade works out better. Long trips at highway speeds (70 mph or more) may make it a bit harder to carry on a conversation with a rider. But if you're in the warm climate and want more air around you and ride alone, the double bubble looks awesome (in my opinion). If you have the SL and buy the double bubble, it's a matter of a few seconds to change and have the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
792 Posts
The blade works too good for a full-faced helmet when it's cold. There's so little wind passing over the helmet, that it tends to stay fogged up. Even at hwy speeds! I have to crack it open one notch to clear it. In the summer, the windscreen may have to come off completely. Only three screws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts