Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20170929_125055_resized.jpg 2017-11-01 23_33_38-.png 20171021_124156_resized_1.jpg 20170822_135958_resized_4.jpg DSCN0038.JPG DEN 017.JPG Black Friday sales start now and run through till the end of November ! SSBODYKITS.COM is offering 15 % off all items manufactured by us including the New Nascar Styled Windshields for your Slingshade !
Check out our discounted prices on Tow Dolly Kits , Wheelifts , Luggage kits and more !

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Black Friday sales start now and run through till the end of November ! SSBODYKITS.COM is offering 15 % off all items manufactured by us including the New Nascar Styled Windshields for your Slingshade !
Check out our discounted prices on Tow Dolly Kits , Wheelifts , Luggage kits and more !
20170822_134514_resized_1.jpg
20170929_125230_resized.jpg

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you @viking66 for your purchase of our new Nascar Styled windshield for your new Slingshade. I'm sure your gonna find out as most new Slingshade owners are quickly agreeing, This combination is a match made in heaven ! Please send pics once installed, and be sure to take some far enough back, we've seen plenty of pics of my new windshield, what we want to see is how well it looks on your great Slingshot !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thank you @viking66 for your purchase of our new Nascar Styled windshield for your new Slingshade. I'm sure your gonna find out as most new Slingshade owners are quickly agreeing, This combination is a match made in heaven ! Please send pics once installed, and be sure to take some far enough back, we've seen plenty of pics of my new windshield, what we want to see is how well it looks on your great Slingshot !
@Kev How many windshields would you have to have the down payment on to make a run of the "full fitting" SlingShade windshields?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well to be honest with you, all I would need is just access to a slingshade for a few weeks this winter, any body closeby want a free windshield ? P.M. me

·
Registered
42 Posts
Black Friday sales start now and run through till the end of November ! SSBODYKITS.COM is offering 15 % off all items manufactured by us including the New Nascar Styled Windshields for your Slingshade !
Check out our discounted prices on Tow Dolly Kits , Wheelifts , Luggage kits and more ! View attachment 149689 View attachment 149681
The trailer is a genius idea. Can I get pricing for it??

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hI @biggsimm have you had a chance to check out my website , theres a few options, fenders, wireless mag lites etc, Its a completely knock down kit so it can all be unbolted and stored away when not in use . Pm me if you have any more questions , thanks again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts