Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
Yeah, thanks. Just bought a Twist e-brake cover from you guys - feel like I was raped for the additional $70. :( Pretty brutal markup...
Thought you were in to that kind of thing buddy?? :nailbiting::woot:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah, thanks. Just bought a Twist e-brake cover from you guys - feel like I was raped for the additional $70. :( Pretty brutal markup...
Give Jimmy Hamilton a call. We are here to have happy customers. Sale dates are the joy of sales. Sometimes you buy something and the next day it goes on sale. Joys of life. Lets get you hooked up and taken care of.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Black Friday deals are always great. Thanks Noel. Hey, @Noel Hughes it would be nice to have a website link posted under the photo in your O.P. , for my fellow busy or lazy people. ;)

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Give Jimmy Hamilton a call. We are here to have happy customers. Sale dates are the joy of sales. Sometimes you buy something and the next day it goes on sale. Joys of life. Lets get you hooked up and taken care of.
You guys are true winners!!! Tell ya' what - it is totally my fault for not being smart enough to think to wait for a sale. If ya' want, take the extra $70 & apply it to your awesome Christmas event for those families - that way EVERYONE wins!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
You guys are true winners!!! Tell ya' what - it is totally my fault for not being smart enough to think to wait for a sale. If ya' want, take the extra $70 & apply it to your awesome Christmas event for those families - that way EVERYONE wins!!!
Kinda invert that situation and that's what I did...
At Eureka Springs I was undercharged for an item and received a call from Noel asking about it. Once I found out what the deal was and tryed to square up with him he told me not to worry about it.
Soooooo ... When I saw him post about helping the families, I knew Just what to do !!
I doubled the amount he was shorted then rounded Up and made a contribution. I couldn't think of a better way to not only help some folks out but also say a big Thank You to Noel.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Kinda invert that situation and that's what I did...
At Eureka Springs I was undercharged for an item and received a call from Noel asking about it. Once I found out what the deal was and tryed to square up with him he told me not to worry about it.
Soooooo ... When I saw him post about helping the families, I knew Just what to do !!
I doubled the amount he was shorted then rounded Up and made a contribution. I couldn't think of a better way to not only help some folks out but also say a big Thank You to Noel.
Where's that triple winner button?!!!
image.jpeg

·
Registered
738 Posts
Sent my order in after speaking to Noel for a Hahn CAI, powder coated valve cover, coil pack cover and headlight bypass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts