Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you followed the tread when we first 3D molded the concept, prototyped and final production.

The oil cap is now ready for sale! 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the USA!
Engineered for exact fit and clock, cut from 6061 aluminum, anodized for preservation and laser etched for swagger.

On our first run we only anodized clear, red, and black. Custom colors can be done and we will release other colors as with demand.

Slingmods is our distributor so if you would like one please check them out!
oil2.jpg

BILLET-OIL-CAP.jpg

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Some of you followed the tread when we first 3D molded the concept, prototyped and final production.

The oil cap is now ready for sale! 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the USA!
Engineered for exact fit and clock, cut from 6061 aluminum, anodized for preservation and laser etched for swagger.

On our first run we only anodized clear, red, and black. Custom colors can be done and we will release other colors as with demand.

View attachment 2937

View attachment 2938
red one ordered!!!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

View attachment 2937

View attachment 2938
Any idea when the locking gas cap will be ready? Need to get my list to Santa...haha

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any idea when the locking gas cap will be ready? Need to get my list to Santa...haha
I can't give you a exact time. We are still working on finishing up the locking part of it. Initially the idea was to make a new neck to be included because the cap is a female end. But going that rout it would be too expensive so it was re engineered, to keep the cost reasonable.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
OK, thanks for the quick reply, guess I'll find something else for now. Yes, the oil cap is already at the top of the list...haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts