Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I forgot to mention one annoyance with the MadStad/Twist Dynamics Single Adjustable windshield - having big ol' June bug hitting the lower edge of the windshield and then seemingly splattering all over inside the cockpit!:sick: Didn't happen often, but you definitely remember when it does!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Being 6'6" I ordered the F4 7+. I'll let you know how it works when I get it.
With all the weather causing delays in shipping I finallay got my F4 Customs +9 windshield. Here I am sitting in it to give you an idea of height.
B8FF3715-AC3D-4447-BB10-A28E75F68C12.jpeg 7541EB17-5006-40C9-9B27-BBBE871C5D0F.jpeg

·
Registered
40 Posts
i wonder if that size would work with me 2019 GT with the slingblade top?
They said it would. I have a slingblade top too, but I enjoy riding without it plus with my height my head hits the top unless I scrunch down.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
The major Slingshot aftermarket sellers (DDMWorks.com, SlingshotOnly.com, Slingmods.com and AllThingsSlingshot.com) all hold sales around most US Holidays and will typically offer a discount around 10%, sometimes more, depending on the item. Tops are usually included in thsoe sales, although if you want a specific Top, you may not find it on sale during each sale.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i have a slingshade top already. i just want a taller windshield. do they offer different tint shades?

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have a slingshade top already. i just want a taller windshield. do they offer different tint shades?
In my images above you can see mine is tinted and seeing through is no problem at all. Also helps with glare. They only have one shade though.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts