Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Kansas City but, plan on exploring come spring and summer. If you have roads or highways or stretches of pavement that a SS must drive on ..... please post specifics so, we can map out some trips!!!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I'm in Kansas City but, plan on exploring come spring and summer. If you have roads or highways or stretches of pavement that a SS must drive on ..... please post specifics so, we can map out some trips!!!
Lucky for you, your location is perfect for doing a BBQ run. Try to find the best BBQ in the area. That should take a few hundred miles and dozens of stops not to mention the tons of GREAT tasting "Q"

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
upload_2014-12-15_0-43-9.jpeg
When we visit Branson, MO, I like to ride MO 125 South into AR, taking the Peel Ferry across Bull Shoals Lake and AR 125 on down to AR 259 West to AR 268 West and then AR 14 West until I get to US 65. From there I can easily go North to Branson or back up to Sparta. Sparta, MO to Peel Ferry, AR is about 54 miles/1hour 38minutes. Peel Ferry, AR to Ridgedale, MO is about 40 miles/51 minutes. Going North from Ridgedale, MO along US 65 is rather boring, but Branson, MO is only about 13 miles/16 minutes from Ridgedale and Sparta is about an additional 34 miles/36 minutes. AR 125 and MO 125 both pretty much follow the ridhelines with lots of enjoyable curves and hills. Sparta, MO is 19 miles/19 minutes South of the US 65/I-44 interchange and 8 miles/12 minutes East of US 65.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Been there, done it !! Slobber. Although in a rented mustang. But the view from the top is awesome. And it's Cold up there !! We saw people riding bicycle's up and down. Never understood that kind of self punishment.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Been there, done it !! Slobber. Although in a rented mustang. But the view from the top is awesome. And it's Cold up there !! We saw people riding bicycle's up and down. Never understood that kind of self punishment.
Cold and you can feel yourself getting cancer. Very strange .

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lucky for you, your location is perfect for doing a BBQ run. Try to find the best BBQ in the area. That should take a few hundred miles and dozens of stops not to mention the tons of GREAT tasting "Q"
no wonder everyone in america is a metric ton.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts