Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting on the forum, and first year as a passenger in a slingshot. My husband frequently picks up our little guy from preschool in the SS. This has made it "so uncool" when I have to pick him up in my car. He did it last week for the first time this year, which is quite a feat in March, in Alberta Canada! Made his little fella's day. I'm hoping to send this best Daddy ever, on a dream trip to get a turbo installed. Hoping he gets to meet up with some of this wonderful group along the way! :kiss:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
First time posting on the forum, and first year as a passenger in a slingshot. My husband frequently picks up our little guy from preschool in the SS. This has made it "so uncool" when I have to pick him up in my car. He did it last week for the first time this year, which is quite a feat in March, in Alberta Canada! Made his little fella's day. I'm hoping to send this best Daddy ever, on a dream trip to get a turbo installed. Hoping he gets to meet up with some of this wonderful group along the way! :kiss:
Welcome to the forum! That's an awesome pic too! Sending your hubby to get a turbo?!?! Wow! Do you have any single sisters?!!! :D

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Actually she does lol
Welcome to the forum you two. That will be a great trip with turbo topping, very nice. Your son's "cool" status must be through the roof. Congrats on the ride and have fun.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Actually she does lol
Hey, you two...made this pic for your son (so he can show everyone at school just how totally cool he is - he gets to drive the Slingshot!):

image.jpeg

(Admittedly, Dad has a bit of an issue with the ear on his cheek but, hey, nothing a little plastic surgery can't fix! :rolleyes::D)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh Lord you should've never told tripod that you might as well start calling him brother-in-law!!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

You should look into making it to the Smokies it's going to be a big event.
I would love to do something like that. I run an rv park and its open year round so its difficult to go anywhere in the summer as its our busy time. That being said I would like to organize a slingshot event at our park. We are close to the mountains and the back roads are awesome around here. (and there's only 1 cop and he's cool). Anyone be interested? Gotta get @sundresling since she's the organizer of things.
We could call it Sundre Slingfest lol!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh, here we go! Just get rid of Dad! :D

View attachment 50848
I have being combing thru the forum for a year before I finally signed up. And you are one of those people who have given me the best laughs. Now I've finally broken my silence and posted something. Its people like you that made me I have never been one who joins forums more of a forum stalker. I would be honored to welcome u to the family lol. .......... Although she's not dirty enough for u.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to both of you! One of the joys of owning a Slingshot is taking children for a ride! Your son is a lucky little man! I'd consider a trip to Alberta!!
There's only 2500 people in my town so I'm already well known by most. I can only imagine if a couple hundred slings showed up would be epic. Hey they would probably close main street so would could do burnouts lol
Further to that anyone with a slingshot will get the proper spoilage should they come to our park.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
I have being combing thru the forum for a year before I finally signed up. And you are one of those people who have given me the best laughs. Now I've finally broken my silence and posted something. Its people like you that made me I have never been one who joins forums more of a forum stalker. I would be honored to welcome u to the family lol. .......... Although she's not dirty enough for u.
Thank you for the kind words, that's very nice of you to say & I really appreciate that! :oops:

Please let your sister in law know that our wedding plans are coming along quite nicely! At some point she may want to contact me so that she can also chime in on some of the details. :rolleyes::D

Regarding her being "not dirty enough" - that's easily cured! :eek::rolleyes::angelic::angelic::angelic: ;):p:D

You have an awesome family & we're all glad you came aboard!!!

image.gif

1 - 20 of 60 Posts