Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank all of you for your support and patronage over the last year. It has been a whirl wind of a year as we were at many of the SS Rally's: Maggie Valley, NC, Eureka Spring, AK, Veil, CO and Daytona, FL. It was so nice to meet all of you and make new friends along the way. I look forward to seeing you all again in 2016 at many of the ride's and SS Rally's. Don't forget if your ever in Southern California, look us up or give us a call. We install and warranty what we sell and are happy to do a Lazer Alignment on your SS to keep you tracking down the road straight and eat the curves up. Check out our other testimonials on our work.

On a final note, I want to let you all know we have been listening this past year to all your kind suggestions on how to make our cover better. We are excited to announce that we have made some changes and believe that they will be a hit this coming year. Please check back in 2016 for photos of our new Covers and must have products.

Be safe, keep three wheels down and see you in the new year.

From all of us at All Things Three, we wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Dennis
www.allthingsthree.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts