Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
After selecting the appropriate Forum for your Thread, select Post New Thread and proceed.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I read this thread to my girlfriend. She just reminded me of the scene from The Jerk.
"Why are you crying?"
"Just heard a song that reminded me of the way we were."
"What song was it?"
"The Way We Were"

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I read this thread to my girlfriend. She just reminded me of the scene from The Jerk.
"Why are you crying?"
"Just heard a song that reminded me of the way we were."
"What song was it?"
"The Way We Were"
The funny thing is my Ex's BFF has a kid who is so sheltered, so dorky that he actually crapped in the urinal his first day in Kindergarten. How the hell you make it to five years old and don't realize a urinal is to pee in (and usually covered in piss) is beyond me.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
The funny thing is my Ex's BFF has a kid who is so sheltered, so dorky that he actually crapped in the urinal his first day in Kindergarten. How the hell you make it to five years old and don't realize a urinal is to pee in (and usually covered in piss) is beyond me.
Wait what? You're really NOT suppose to crap in urinals? I was wondering why they are always out of toilet paper! But it feels so good to flush while you are still sitting in it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just getting ready to answer when I saw you figured it out.
I'd been looking for it and just after I'd posted, it was staring me in the face.
Oh well that's one thing less to lern about the site now.

PS. I've been talking with the wife this evening and it lookes like we are getting very close to a purchase of a Slingshot now.
:)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'd been looking for it and just after I'd posted, it was staring me in the face.
Oh well that's one thing less to lern about the site now.

PS. I've been talking with the wife this evening and it lookes like we are getting very close to a purchase of a Slingshot now.
:)
Well, see there you go.

A woman determining what you will and will not do.

Give you some advice: She buys what she wants (and pays for it), you buy what you want (and pay for it) and you will be happily married for at least 1 year. ;-)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts