Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

BC, Fraser Valley

14K views 89 replies 15 participants last post by  brace 
#1 ·
Hi, got my Slingshot a couple weeks ago, I feel like a little kid at Christmas, this is my best toy ever.
Anyways I was wondering if there is any other riders/drivers that would like to get together for some cruising?

#2 ·
brace, Welcome, Lots of fun here, lots to learn and great people willing to share. Get together to ride---sometimes a little lunch ride meet up --- some head South 200 miles and some head North 200
just to have 8 or 9 crazy slingers meet for burgers. And than go home. Where's home?

#5 ·
brace, Welcome, Lots of fun here, lots to learn and great people willing to share. Get together to ride---sometimes a little lunch ride meet up --- some head South 200 miles and some head North 200
just to have 8 or 9 crazy slingers meet for burgers. And than go home. Where's home?
Thanks. I'm in Mission. Live out in the sticks, lots of great corning back roads.

#6 ·
Thanks. I got the SE LE and put a cold air cleaner system and an better exhaust when I bought it so wont be spending much for awhile. I'm trying to learn how far I can push it in the corners now before the rear breaks loose before I buy any more mods. Its mind blowing to me how fast it corners, way to much fun.....

#37 ·
Hello from Chilliwack, BC - new to site.
Bought my Slingshot in Aug. 2016 and set off to Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary and back to BC.
3,000 Km later I am still smiling - love this vehicle.
Any Chilliwack and area Slingshot owners want to meet up email me ...
briguy63@outlook(dot)com
BW

#38 ·
Hello from Chilliwack, BC - new to site.
Bought my Slingshot in Aug. 2016 and set off to Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary and back to BC.
3,000 Km later I am still smiling - love this vehicle.
Any Chilliwack and area Slingshot owners want to meet up email me ...
briguy63@outlook(dot)com
BW
View attachment 66353
HI, welcome to the site, I'm in Mission, I'm more into back roads as I feel it's the slingshots home and where it rules but i will do some highway cruising as well. When are you usually free? I'm off work Fridays an Saturdays and week days after 2. Have a good 1

#42 ·
I am in Chilliwack with another Slingshot owner. Couple of us so far are planning on meeting every Thursday evening around 6PM at the Cottonwood Mall south east corner parking lot. From there depending on how many arrive and the weather etc, we will go for a cruise around the area. I try to attend a car show or motorcycle event every weekend during the summer/fall and look forward to a group of us going to a few ???. Also I am retired so usually available to do a ride during the day light hours with a little bit of advance notice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.