Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, got my Slingshot a couple weeks ago, I feel like a little kid at Christmas, this is my best toy ever.
Anyways I was wondering if there is any other riders/drivers that would like to get together for some cruising?

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Hi, got my Slingshot a couple weeks ago, I feel like a little kid at Christmas, this is my best toy ever.
Anyways I was wondering if there is any other riders/drivers that would like to get together for some cruising?
brace, Welcome, Lots of fun here, lots to learn and great people willing to share. Get together to ride---sometimes a little lunch ride meet up --- some head South 200 miles and some head North 200
just to have 8 or 9 crazy slingers meet for burgers. And than go home. Where's home?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brace, Welcome, Lots of fun here, lots to learn and great people willing to share. Get together to ride---sometimes a little lunch ride meet up --- some head South 200 miles and some head North 200
just to have 8 or 9 crazy slingers meet for burgers. And than go home. Where's home?
Thanks. I'm in Mission. Live out in the sticks, lots of great corning back roads.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy your ride and support the vendors and watch your wallet get thinner ha ha Ride safe
Thanks. I got the SE LE and put a cold air cleaner system and an better exhaust when I bought it so wont be spending much for awhile. I'm trying to learn how far I can push it in the corners now before the rear breaks loose before I buy any more mods. Its mind blowing to me how fast it corners, way to much fun.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I live in Chilliwack. Just joined this forum and interested in finding people to go cruising as well. Maybe we could get together. Steve

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Hi I live in Chilliwack. Just joined this forum and interested in finding people to go cruising as well. Maybe we could get together. Steve
Welcome, More and more Slingshot around and more coming and
all of us love to have Friends to ride with. Enjoy & ride safe.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HI Steve. Sounds great. What days would usually work for you? I work in Abbotsford and I'm off work at 2 Sun-Thur and my days off are Fri & Sat.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyways I was wondering if there is any other riders/drivers that would like to get together for some cruising?[/QUOTE
Hey Brace,
I live in Surrey, and I'm always looking to ride with fellow slingshot owners.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If the forecast holds for Fri and Sat I'll be crusing, if anyone wants to join me shoot me a pm

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone want to get Tues, Wed or Thur afternoon? My temp gauge was showing 29-32c this afternoon, unreal!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Out on the North West Coast of Vancouver Island; if you ever catch a ferry over to Hawaii North, I run Nanaimo and North Island frequently...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well this is starting to wear thin but Ill try a couple more times I guess, ride Fri may 13 or sat may 14? Oh ya, Fri 13, can't ask for more, lol

1 - 20 of 90 Posts