Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!!!! Some of you may know me from the rzrforums and other forums on the net. I am really interested in this machine and have been watching it on the net for a while. Gonna try to talk to woman out of the Spyder idea and into the Slingshot idea!!!!!

Looking forward to posting up and talking to everyone!!!!!

·
47 Posts
Hello everyone!!!!! Some of you may know me from the rzrforums and other forums on the net. I am really interested in this machine and have been watching it on the net for a while. Gonna try to talk to woman out of the Spyder idea and into the Slingshot idea!!!!!

Hey Batman welcome to the site. Let her know if you go the Slingshot route you can ride together much easier ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Batman welcome to the site. Let her know if you go the Slingshot route you can ride together much easier ;)
I agree, as soon as the machine comes out with all the details and price tag, the negotiations will start. :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats up Nines!!!! Nice to see you on another forum!!!!! Look, I know you have some insight here. I have a feeling Polaris took some info from you and the X1. :D:rolleyes::)

·
Registered
91 Posts

I tested the can-am spider my wife did not like it she feels more safe side by side using blue tooth to take. Went on a ride yesterday in the San gaberal mountains in Covina ca breath taken view to say the least. Your woman can injoy it with you get the gray one batman.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Try to make a long story short. Been riding motorcycles since '64 and still have 2. Wife and I travel allot on the GoldWing. My daughter bought a Spyder when they came out in '08. She kept dropping her bike so she went for the 3 wheeler. She loves it but me as a long time motorcyclist hate it. Nothing like riding a 2 wheeler. I got a call in Nov from the SS dealer since I was on the list. Drove the demo and bought it. I still will keep my bikes but it sure will be hard deciding what to drive for the day. Wife prefers the Wing but we only have 45 miles on the SS due weather. Dealer just called and they are on their way to pickup for the recall work. I would go with the SS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts