Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after read about the SS the difference with the Base and the SL model was:

-Color Red for SL
-Audio System(2200$!) for SL
-Bigger wheels for SL

And...? Miss something?

So my question is...if i only want to get the red color without the audio and wheels...its possible?!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I want the Base and add a few things, don't need the 2,000$ stereo or the over size wheels. I think the base wheels looks better so is the grey color makes the SS look mean. I'll use the saved money for aftermarket parts and lots of rear tires ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Some people were able to work out a deal with their dealer to swap body panels between an SL and SS. But there is no way (yet known) to get a red model without the SL package included.

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
I want the Base and add a few things, don't need the 2,000$ stereo or the over size wheels. I think the base wheels looks better so is the grey color makes the SS look mean. I'll use the saved money for aftermarket parts and lots of rear tires ;)
I actually did the same exccept added the SL wheels. I think they are lighter (forged vs. cast) and it allows me to have a spare set of wheels and tires: one for summer and one for winter.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I rather wait to see the aftermarket light weight wheels that will be available for the SS and buy that. But I want to get 17x8" with 225/45R17 tires for the front and 18x10" with 275/35R18 for the rear.
I'll put winter tires on the oem wheels :)
I talked to my dealer and they will call me when the 1st ones shows up, I need to see them in person

·
Registered
89 Posts
So after read about the SS the difference with the Base and the SL model was:

-Color Red for SL
-Audio System(2200$!) for SL
-Bigger wheels for SL

And...? Miss something?

So my question is...if i only want to get the red color without the audio and wheels...its possible?!
If you like the red, I will trade you my tires and take the radio, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts