Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the area wants to check out a base model as well as an SL they are both outside of Rollin Fast motorsports at 104 Main St Lebanon NJ 08833 right now. I'll post Pics and a few words in the Discussion area in a little bit

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah at my wife's work the UPS truck always
parked in the handicapped spaces. One day I took
pictures of the truck and him. The thing was the truck
took up 2 spaces.The only 2 spaces available.
It never happened again.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They were there yesterday. The dealer said that Polaris stores them there. If I had to guess I'd say they are still there. I didn't ask for permission, I just sat in the SL. They were parked out of the view of the front of the store so nobody that works there even knew I was looking at them much less sitting in them

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wouldn't be happy with taking one of these as my own. They were obviously used, dirty, some blemishes, tires worn a bit etc. Just a couple of many display mules that are popping up around the country which I'm sure the dealers and a select few have been allowed to drive and abuse

·
Registered
62 Posts
no I haven't been back to the storehe just told me there was a good shot at my test ride this coming weekend and he had one he had to deliver to a customer
If anyone in the area wants to check out a base model as well as an SL they are both outside of Rollin Fast motorsports at 104 Main St Lebanon NJ 08833 right now. I'll post Pics and a few words in the Discussion area in a little bit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts