Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 polaris slingshot sl in navy blue
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’m looking for a set of baker luggage racks for my 2017 sl.i prefer a new set but ill consider used.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had the Twist Dynamics canvas top put on after we got the bags. The bags look to Viking roll bags all things slingshot has the outer straps made to color match your ss paint they are Velcro straps you could make your own if getting Viking bags . With the top they will still work. We used them on a few trips. But I noticed the rear mount for the top to the rollbars had threaded holes to the rear I took 4 bolts that threaded in and welded a chain link to the bolt head a little black paint and plastic washer gives we a good mount for the straps just run the straps through them ,I just keep the bolts in the bags and only hand thread then in when using the bags.

·
Registered
2017 polaris slingshot sl in navy blue
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If i bought the baker racks and have a v back from bullett speed will i be able to get luggage bags to fit?

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are so many shapes of bags out there I would think there is something that will work to give you more storage. If no one has that combo that responds I would say check with some of the installers and see if they can tell you or get you some pictures of the top and racks together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts