Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Air wings in Great shape. They work awesome to deflect cool air off outside shoulder in cool weather and even better for bringing in cool air in hot weather. I put a bullet speed top on so these no longer fit. 150$ plus shipping

·
Registered
23 Posts
Air wings in Great shape. They work awesome to deflect cool air off outside shoulder in cool weather and even better for bringing in cool air in hot weather. I put a bullet speed top on so these no longer fit. 150$ plus shipping
Can you pm me some pictures

·
Registered
557 Posts
You can still use the wings by buying a set of clamps from Baker to fit the bars. I did that and it cost me $43. It was a good investment with the added air flow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can still use the wings by buying a set of clamps from Baker to fit the bars. I did that and it cost me $43. It was a good investment with the added air flow.
Do tgey block more of the sidebiew mirror view on passenger side when installed on roof frame?

·
Registered
683 Posts
yes they do, or you can raise it up higher. I've learned to look through the baker on the passenger side.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wokka is correct but you can adjust them. Eventually, you get use to looking thru them. They are still worth the investment and I wholeheartedly recommend you keep them and get the clamps to fit the frame.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Another option is to mount what you have to the windshield top rather than the side

1 - 12 of 12 Posts