Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm already seeing a ton of questions on here and other places on the web regarding the availability of the Slingshot. I work for a very large Polaris dealer in the North East and honestly all we can do is guess at this point. Believe it or not, those of us who are dealers don't know much more than the general public already knows about these things. Before the Slingshot was announced, we had just as little information as anyone else. Questions regarding availability, release dates, how many units will be allocated to each dealer, etc is a guessing game at this point. Believe me, the second we have more info, you will have more info. One thing is for sure, the initial availability of the Slingshot is going to be slim simply based on the number of deposits we have already taken just this week and I know we are not alone. The best advice I can give anyone on here is If you seriously want one, DO NOT HESITATE!!!! Contact a dealer, leave a deposit, and try to secure one of these incredible machines before its too late!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts