Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Anyone Know what this setting is suppose to do? (2022 SL)
Nothing seams to happen when I change it!
On the 2016 the AVC is just that ... the volume stays at the same evel (to the ear) as the noise level in the out side goes but. Works great on my Slingshot as it did on my 1984 Gold Wing and 2000 GW and 2008 GW. Set the volume you want when setting still the volume should stay at that level 'to the ear' as you go down the road.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the 2016 the AVC is just that ... the volume stays at the same evel (to the ear) as the noise level in the out side goes but. Works great on my Slingshot as it did on my 1984 Gold Wing and 2000 GW and 2008 GW. Set the volume you want when setting still the volume should stay at that level 'to the ear' as you go down the road.

Hope that helps.
Thanks so much that explains why I can’t turn the volume down after I turn the slingshot off , I thought it was my phone or my hearing aids somehow LOL

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Thanks so much that explains why I can’t turn the volume down after I turn the slingshot off , I thought it was my phone or my hearing aids somehow LOL
I have an OEM radio system (radio AM/FM not worth a penny) but I use a memory stick and USB port in glove box for my music.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts