Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get a ride going!

Saturday, Oct 24th, 9am, Meet at HEB at I-35/Exit 256 University (Across from Ikea). There's a Starbucks there, gas, etc. Lots of open space in the parking lot.

We'll head out to Llano for Lairds BBQ, then back thru Spicewood/Bee Caves, around the lake, and then back into Round Rock for whatever.

If you're interested, post on this thread. I'll get something more formal put together if you want.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet!!! Love to have you. BTW, I'm VERY open to other suggestions about where to go (or not go). I know a little bar down in Round Rock with 60+ taps (always changing) plus 100s more in bottle.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a bump. Still plan on meeting up Sat. We may have to decide on riding or not depending on the weather. We'll see Sat AM.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, so the weather is looking really iffy. But this is still on. Barring any pouring rain after 8:30am, I'll be there. (If it's pouring, I will still be there in a lifted Maroon Chevy Avalanche.)

Even if you don't want to come out in the SS or go for the ride, drop by just to introduce yourself! I plan on meeting in the corner next to the HEB Gas Station right across from Starbucks. Usually plenty of open space there and easy to see from the entrance.

Watch out for all the construction in the area!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, so it's a little wet today. We will still be there, but obviously no ride. Sorry, I am a fair weather rider. I'll be there in a maroon Chevy Avalanche. Probably trying to keep dry in Starbucks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, I'm calling it. We'll reschedule for a couple weeks from how. How does Nov 12th sound?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts