Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since Oct 24th got rained out (and still raining Sunday), Let's try this again.

Sat, Nov 14th, 2015. 9:00 AM. Meet at HEB at I-35 and Exit 256 University/Hwy 1431, Round Rock TX. Park out near the main entrance at the gas station. Easy to get gas, walk across to Starbucks.

We can head out to Llano for BBQ or ????

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a bump if anyone is in the Austin area on the 14th - let's hope for no rain for 1 weekend.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone interested? Thinking of changing this to a New Braunsfels WurstFest Run. Any one interested? Meet at Round Rock Starbucks at 9am and then down to NB? Might meet up with some SA folks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, weather is looking like it might be okay Saturday. Only a small chance of rain so we might just be able to miss it. Meet at Starbucks at HEB, I-35 at exit 256. Let me know if anyone is interested. We can go to Llano or Wurstfest or . . . . .

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, we went and saw someone else at the HEB (Sorry R) but since we didn't hear from anyone here, we made other plans and went to Wurstfest. Then to a friends house to watch Ronda Rousey get her face kicked. Got home Sunday at Noon.

There is a Blue Santa Ride in Georgetown on Dec 12th. We're going to make that one - thread is in the Texas forum too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts