Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the reserve payment in, can't wait. Anyone else in Atlanta area getting one? Will have to go to caffeine and octane with it!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I read the rules are yes! But just get your learners! Its very easy to get. But if u ever want to get a 2 wheel bike then I would recommend one of the certified classes that are done for example at the place in alpharetta ga.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just ordered my Titanium Grey today in Canton GA. Looking at late October delivery!

Currently have two bikes (a Burgman 650 and wife rides a Burgman 400). So we will have them and a Corvette up for sale soon!

Seems like just what we need to still have a 2 up motorcycle! Love the concept, can't wait for delivery!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Just ordered my Titanium Grey today in Canton GA. Looking at late October delivery!

Currently have two bikes (a Burgman 650 and wife rides a Burgman 400). So we will have them and a Corvette up for sale soon!

Seems like just what we need to still have a 2 up motorcycle! Love the concept, can't wait for delivery!
Congrats Charles!!! Want to see pics when you receive it!!:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just ordered a Red SL. Delivery sometime in the future. I live in the Marietta,GA area. Will be interested in getting together with other owners in the area.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know Ricky and HAD2HAV have gotten theirs. my second shipment is scheduled to be delivered to the store by the end of the week, but for some reason im only showing one on the truck for me :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just picked mine up today! Live in Ellijay north of Atlanta and picked my Titanium Base in jasper TN. We drove it back to Ellijay (100 miles) and it was a blast. My wife drove to Dalton and I drove it on in to Ellijay and later we took it to dinner.

Cool 46 Degrees but was pretty comfortable with just a leather jacket, gloves and full face helmet. Good wind protection and very comfortable to drive.

More tomorrow once I have time to go over it and get some pictures!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just picked mine up today! Live in Ellijay north of Atlanta and picked my Titanium Base in jasper TN. We drove it back to Ellijay (100 miles) and it was a blast. My wife drove to Dalton and I drove it on in to Ellijay and later we took it to dinner.

Cool 46 Degrees but was pretty comfortable with just a leather jacket, gloves and full face helmet. Good wind protection and very comfortable to drive.

More tomorrow once I have time to go over it and get some pictures!
When I get back in town on the next some what warm day maybe we can meet up on the weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know Ricky and HAD2HAV have gotten theirs. my second shipment is scheduled to be delivered to the store by the end of the week, but for some reason im only showing one on the truck for me :(
Its the end of the week!!....Tell me you've got mine! sure would like to have it before Im seeing them all over the road.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts