Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure some of you know of my heart attack last year, Well I was in the er last week with another heart attack and now may have other problems.
I am asking for Thoughts & Prayers. I may be loosing my career not to mention my health. Then the stress of bills and what not.. A very hard time at the moment. Now please, I'm not looking for pity, please no. Just Thoughts and Prayers!

So if u see my SS up for sale, please understand.

THANKX Allot everyone!

Kevin (TCB)

·
Registered
520 Posts
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family and wishes for good news in your future..

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Kevin,
Sorry to hear about about this new occurrence. Will put you back on our prayer list here in Oregon. Know that you have many faithful Christians dedicating their thoughts and prayers to you and your recovery.
From our personal conversations past, you know that the power of prayer is real & powerful. Think of it as Authur Hopkins stated, "Our prayer and God's mercy are like two buckets in a well, while one ascends, the other descinds."

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kevin,
Sorry to hear about about this new occurrence. Will put you back on our prayer list here in Oregon. Know that you have many faithful Christians dedicating their thoughts and prayers to you and your recovery.
From our personal conversations past, you know that the power of prayer is real & powerful. Think of it as Authur Hopkins stated, "Our prayer and God's mercy are like two buckets in a well, while one ascends, the other descinds."
Much much THANKX!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts