Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much info to come!
As many of you know, Arizona has excellent riding and great weather for most of the year so there will be a huge Polaris Slingshot presence and community. Stay tuned for info on Demo day's, group rides, custom slingshots..ect

Don't be shy, introduce yourself/location/model.

IMG_6904.JPG

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
So much info to come!
As many of you know, Arizona has excellent riding and great weather for most of the year so there will be a huge Polaris Slingshot presence and community. Stay tuned for info on Demo day's, group rides, custom slingshots..ect

Don't be shy, introduce yourself/location/model.

View attachment 2528
Hard to beat the AZ weather for riding! :D I am really looking forward to getting my Slingshot and seeing how other people will customize their SS. I plan on putting my SS through the paces and I hope to get involved in some sort of track days at AMP or work something out with Bondurant.

I live in the Tempe/Chandler area and have a Grey (base) SS ordered.

Look forward to meeting up with everyone for a ride and the weekly Saturday car show at Indian Bend and 101!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Hard to beat the AZ weather for riding! :D I am really looking forward to getting my Slingshot and seeing how other people will customize their SS. I plan on putting my SS through the paces and I hope to get involved in some sort of track days at AMP or work something out with Bondurant.

I live in the Tempe/Chandler area and have a Grey (base) SS ordered.

Look forward to meeting up with everyone for a ride and the weekly Saturday car show at Indian Bend and 101!
I agree TravAZ I'll be driving my SL thru Phoenix on Sunday 11/23 if you want to meet somewhere and get a ride in it.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Did ya get it?
Hi Joey, Was pretty bummed...had my airline tics, hotel reservation for Fri night and the Los Lunas dealer called and told me that the SL they have is a 49 state VIN and can't be registered in CA. Frustrated and pissed, I sucked it up and figured that it wasn't meant to be and will settle for the Base Model I'm in line for here in CA and put the savings from the SL to the Base into Mods and accessories.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Joey, Was pretty bummed...had my airline tics, hotel reservation for Fri night and the Los Lunas dealer called and told me that the SL they have is a 49 state VIN and can't be registered in CA. Frustrated and pissed, I sucked it up and figured that it wasn't meant to be and will settle for the Base Model I'm in line for here in CA and put the savings from the SL to the Base into Mods and accessories.
Damn man, Sorry to hear!! Not a bad idea though about the mods..

·
Registered
119 Posts
got our SL will be in AZ around x-mas until end of march would like to get together with some other slingshots for a cruise hope you guys get your soon get mine drove into trailer and back out into garage had to have wife push because of the snow.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Joey,

Can you confirm if all Ride Nows in AZ are getting Slingshots soon? And can you give some insight if any base models are shipping?

I got an email from Indian of Chandler that they are going to be giving rides on the 26th.

Ron - Im sure we can get a few group rides planned. Keep us posted when you get into AZ.

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got our SL will be in AZ around x-mas until end of march would like to get together with some other slingshots for a cruise hope you guys get your soon get mine drove into trailer and back out into garage had to have wife push because of the snow.
Hahaha! Awesome!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Joey,

Can you confirm if all Ride Nows in AZ are getting Slingshots soon? And can you give some insight if any base models are shipping?

I got an email from Indian of Chandler that they are going to be giving rides on the 26th.

Ron - Im sure we can get a few group rides planned. Keep us posted when you get into AZ.

I know that not all are getting them, if you go to http://www.ridenow.com/ and click on locations and then go to http://www.rideindianmotorcycle.com/ the sites will tell you which locations are getting them. No offense but I stay out the sales side of it but I'll help if I can with locations and inventory. So far I just heard the 26th. In my experience dealers will get them a little before or a little after. I think the rides that Chandler is doing is for people with deposits but please don't quote me on that. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Jim here and I am in north Phoenix, I17 and Jomax. I am number 1 in line at one dealership for an SL. I have been talking to my dealer every day and he says they should be here anyday now along with the other AZ dealerships. One Polaris truck driver said they are in the warehouse in California waiting for delivery??? Keeping fingers crossed, Definitely want to get together for a track day and also going to the drag strip. Have had cars at 101 and Indian bend before and will go there.
look forward to meeting all of you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to the AZ thread Jim. Please keep checking back to receive or give and info on track days/events in the future! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
New owner of a '19 SLR in Sierra Vista. It appears no one has posted to this particular thread in nearly six years. Where has everyone disappeared to?
20200209_073350.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts