Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested how much and what is the shipping?
300 for all three seats
I'll split whatever the shipping is (fed ex ) I don't sell all the time so I'm not sure what the shipping would be off the top of my head. Where are you from I'll take them in and check for you on my lunch break today.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK so I did some digging on shipping cost. I also looked at a few other posts on ppl selling seats one guy had them on here 2 for 200 shipped so I'll tell you what the shipping fed ex ground is going to cost $40 so I'll do 300 shipped to ur door fed ex ground 3 day delivery

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What would you say the weight would be on them? I figured 20 pounds all three seats?
When I called fed ex he said for fed ex express 2 day it was 100 bucks but for 3 day ground it was somthin like 37.50

·
Living the Vision !
136 Posts
I think shipping on seats are closer to $100 for one set.
I agree, just shipped 2 seats from MA to FL via Fed ex ground and it was $220.

IMO-The online tool to judge is useless.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Not looking to steal anyone's sale, but I have two used 2015 red/black SL seats (minus the bases) that I'd sell to anyone in the NE Florida (Daytona) area that wants to pick them up.Only offering this up to help others and not trying to steal a sale

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not looking to steal anyone's sale, but I have two used 2015 red/black SL seats (minus the bases) that I'd sell to anyone in the NE Florida (Daytona) area that wants to pick them up.Only offering this up to help others and not trying to steal a sale
Nope that's cool I'm not trying to start a buisness selling stuff. Just want to help someone out by getting them some seats. I sold my slingshot and I don't need them any
I agree, just shipped 2 seats from MA to FL via Fed ex ground and it was $220.

IMO-The online tool to judge is useless.
Dam 220 for 2 seats hey? Holy k good to know I got my information calling the 800 number for fed ex but guessed on the weight

·
Registered
29 Posts
can you send a pic I,m 45 mins from you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts