Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

This thread is not a dig on Kev here on the forums who runs allthingsslingshot.
As alot of you here know...
Kevin is a really good guy.
I've order very expensive stuff from him in the past. Always, great communication, fast shipping and quality products. Top notch.
I ordered one or his Ez out Ttops after Thanksgiving. Kevin told me they were 3 weeks out.
Christmas came an went. No word. So, I got ahold of him close to New Years via text. Kevin said he almost forgot about my order. Had a busy Holiday and would check into it the very next day. That day came and went. Now, over 10 days later. Kevin has went completely silent. No response to multiple text messages, multiple emails, and my voice messages. All previous good contact routes to him.
Very unlike his business practices. I am sure he will make it right. Does anyone here know if he is ok?

Concerned for Kev,
Webby

·
Vendor
637 Posts
If you are on Facebook, I would shoot him a message there, he seems to post a lot.

He was active on another forum on Tuesday this week also -

kev Vendor
  • Male
  • Member since Aug 25th 2016

• ±0
  • Last Activity: Tuesday, 6:48 am
Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Dave.
I am not a FB'er. But, think I am signed up on the "other board." The last response I had from Kev was 12/29/19. Didnt become concerned until 1/3/20 (started sending him multiple messages then).

Still worried for him.
WW

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,819 Posts
I'll give him a call and see what's going on. I'll let him know you are trying to reach out @wickedwebby

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Grant.

Please let me know if you hear anything.
I've called his cell and left him a voicemail.

Webby

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for your email response Kevin.

I responded back.

Sorry, but I can not wait on any additional production delays.

My goose got cooked on this one! LOL!
Wife all over me. Was hoping to get that purchase around her and installed around all Christmas packages (Like she does to me with her shoes.... Oh. I've had these shoes!). Got too long.

Please refund me. I hope to be in the market again (your EZ out Ttop is my favorite top out there) for a top sooner than later. Please keep me posted when you have some in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks
Webby
(Like I predicted fellas. Kevin would make it right).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts