Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To point one, now that its Oct 1st, some hopeful's are truly waiting on REAL news that they are close to shipping, me being one.
I don't really appreciate posters posting titles fully knowing that its intentions are to deceive us to opening it up thinking its some real good news. Do you really need attention that bad!!!!

To the second point, and it might be hard to control, but I open up most every post that has a new thread that I am interested because of the Title and looking for more information that pertains to the subject line. Way too many posts get off topic, not even close to what the subject line pertains too. It get frustrating time and time again. Maybe have a private conversation or start a new post.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
It would be nice to see the posts follow the thread they are in. Makes it a difficult, to say the least, to find something you remember seeing but not where you saw it. The Search feature is nice but you need some specific information to start the search.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
"Anybody else getting tired of seeing 'false alarm' posts and also threads way off topic from post."

I agree with the 'false alarm' (not nice....Bad bad bad bad bad really not nice) it cost me 4 iPhones already.

To control going off-topic, I find that it is impossible to do. It is the same thing as if You are just having a conversation in real life (not court) so that it is impossible to control.

Now; example; can someone help me to find a good store where I can repair my broken iPhones because of 'false alarm'. (I am already off-topic)

Freedom of speech rules....well sometimes!!!!! It all depends which police officers you thinking LOLLOL

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yes , Solid news would be good about anything to do with the SS. Going to name mine unicorn after I get it /see one /touch one / ride in one . Damn thing is making a hard run at Big Foot for the hiding seek champ of the world .

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OFF TOPIC Reminds me of the game when 30 people all stand it straight line and whisper to the person next to you one sentence, they in turn then whisper the same thing to the next person , all the way down the line. The sentence is never the same . Its never what it started at.
I did this once and whispered to the last girl and she slapped me across the face. The sentence started out " do you want a front row seat" and by the time it got to me, I asked the girl, " Do you wanna f--k real cheap" ouch!!!!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
OFF TOPIC Reminds me of the game when 30 people all stand it straight line and whisper to the person next to you one sentence, they in turn then whisper the same thing to the next person , all the way down the line. The sentence is never the same . Its never what it started at.
I did this once and whispered to the last girl and she slapped me across the face. The sentence started out " do you want a front row seat" and by the time it got to me, I asked the girl, " Do you wanna f--k real cheap" ouch!!!!!
The game is called broken telephone

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Yes , Solid news would be good about anything to do with the SS. Going to name mine unicorn after I get it /see one /touch one / ride in one .
Five bucks if you paint it pink with rainbows, and mount a horn on the front hood.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yep, member of many forums here and besides the fact there will always be off topic posts there is always someone complaining about the problem of off topic posts. I have no solution other than to avoid whatever forums you frequent for a few weeks, return and read off-topic posts until you cannot take it anymore. Then repeat the cycle.

I was hoping this thread would contain the official update of the actual delivery date for the SS and there is a good chance of having that happen because again that would be off topic for this thread......

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Do not confuse "false alarm" post with "bad news" post. If a member is posting confirmed info that happens to be "bad news" vocal somewhat controlling members of this forum tend to shoot the messenger. This should not become a "good news totally pro-Polaris" forum either. If it goes that path it will not be a real service to the community.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts