Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you get one, I would love to come check it out. I'm interested in one but not ready to pull the trigger yet.

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
I have a base Swift. If I am still here this weekend I would be happy to let you check it out. I may be driving to South Carolina for this weekend so perhaps the next weekend? Just let me know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Occoquan, Va. Let me know of future meets.
I live in Mcgaheysville about ten miles east of Harrisonburg, ordered mine for April so it will be here for my 65 birthday from dealer in WVA too cold now course from what I have read at least my feet would be warm!

·
Registered
34 Posts
The dealer in Roanoke VA has one in stock simply for anyone that wants to test drive it. It worked. I drove it twice and ordered it. I pick up my SL version the day after tomorrow!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got a call Friday morning the my SL was in !! Yeaaa! Got a 2nd call at 4pm about the bearing. Boo! Virginia Beach will be on the roll as soon as I'm fixed. All Out Cycles have 4 SL's sold, waiting for the bearings

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm in Hoodbridge but keep it hidden in Manassas. You local guys should give me a holla I'm doing some cool stuff with SL that you might be interested in.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'll post up pics soon in another thread! I'd rather show a finished product than half fast.:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
The dealer in Roanoke VA has one in stock simply for anyone that wants to test drive it. It worked. I drove it twice and ordered it. I pick up my SL version the day after tomorrow!
Hey rva43 I live in Roanoke Va and got mine from Star City Power Sports the day the came out with the recall. Looking forward to picking it up soon as soon as they get the parts in to fix the recalls. Mine is still sitting on the show room floor with the cover over it.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts