Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Any thoughts?

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Newtoy1229$$ 
#1 ·
Hey guys, looking to get some performance and a deeper/better sound for my 18 LSR. Anybody have this system?

See less See more
#8 ·
I added a cat delete and couldnt be happier. It adds a deeper tone without getting too loud. The performance increase was great too. When I first changed it I didn't notice a performance change and was dissapointed. After a week or so, the fuel system retuned itself and holly smokes. Huge performance increase above 3,000 rpm. Before the cat delete I was considering adding turbo. It is just right now.

#5 ·
I have heard that that exhaust is super loud. I would look into welter performance. They make some great exhausts and there are plenty of videos of them. Also if you are going to do the exhaust may as well do the headers at the same time with 1320v2 or twist dynamics.

#10 ·
1320 Performance. When you pull the old one off, you can see how restrictive it is as the holes are tiny. It doesn't help on the low end but above 3k rpm, hold onto your hat. I've taken out one of the new hemi cudas from a rolling start. He pulled up beside me showing off for a race. Hit third gear and drove out of his life. Taken aout a few Mustangs too. Guessing I'm getting about 200 hp now at 4k.

#15 ·
Yes. Not a lot but noticible. I like it. No engine lights come on. It takes a few miles for the fuel system to reprogram itself. Like I said, I was dissapointed in the performance at first. Then about a week in I started shifiting at 4k when getting on it. Where before it would spin the tire a little in third, now it will spin through third and chirp fourth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.