Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
So I am just south of newnan.. meet a guy yesterday at the Atlanta takeover that lives in sharpsburg and there is another new guy in Fayetteville

·
Registered
277 Posts
Group for slingshot people in this area ,,,,might make rides and meet ups easier. All are welcome

My wife and I just moved to the canton area. Mostly ride on the weekends. Love the twistie roads and are not much for cruizing down the interstate at high speed.

·
Registered
612 Posts
After many years in metro-Atlanta (Decatur, Alpharetta, Winder), I'm loving living in Milledgeville, about 90 miles south. But as a brand new SL owner, I would enjoy meeting and riding with other Slingers (as a new friend said this denomination is called - I kinda favored Slingshotists). Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go have my 500-mile service. Man, that came up fast!

·
Registered
258 Posts
After many years in metro-Atlanta (Decatur, Alpharetta, Winder), I'm loving living in Milledgeville, about 90 miles south. But as a brand new SL owner, I would enjoy meeting and riding with other Slingers (as a new friend said this denomination is called - I kinda favored Slingshotists). Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go have my 500-mile service. Man, that came up fast!
I am in Greenville ga ready to ride .. I would love to go for a ride today.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts