Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an owner of many sport bikes, i see a problem already in the sling shot. Why doesnt the rear wheel have a hugger so the water, mud wont splash on the back portion of the cabin . Other wise watch out for those puddles of water on the road. Heres a pic of my R1 wheel hugger

Attachments

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
There are a couple of threads about this already and quite a few people are concerned.

Sounds like the Canadian model may come with some sort of tire hugger. If that's the case, it will be easy to purchase.

·
Registered
497 Posts
As an owner of many sport bikes, i see a problem already in the sling shot. Why doesnt the rear wheel have a hugger so the water, mud wont splash on the back portion of the cabin . Other wise watch out for those puddles of water on the road. Heres a pic of my R1 wheel hugger
There are a couple of threads about this already and quite a few people are concerned.

Sounds like the Canadian model may come with some sort of tire hugger. If that's the case, it will be easy to purchase.
Yah, I agree, a rear fender would be nice.

It's not like we will be off-roadin with the SS. It would be nice to contain whatever off-road debris the rear tire picks up

·
Registered
392 Posts
Speaking of rear fender, could someone with a parts breakdown access look and see if it's shown.
I don't know where y'all are finding the breakdowns.
I know it will be one of the first things I'm wanting to add to my sleek stylish three wheeled rolling pleasure rocket. Sorry got a lil carried away.
Much thanks !

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Speaking of rear fender, could someone with a parts breakdown access look and see if it's shown.
I don't know where y'all are finding the breakdowns.
I know it will be one of the first things I'm wanting to add to my sleek stylish three wheeled rolling pleasure rocket. Sorry got a lil carried away.
Much thanks !
You can try looking here; but I don't know if that part is there yet!

http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Over here we are obliged to have that fender, that was the only way it could pass in our province.
It was excepted and passed approximately 3 1/2 weeks ago.
I will send pictures with mine once I get it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
"You can try looking here; but I don't know if that part is there yet!
http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp"
Thanks Mike, Much appreciated, but as feared, not listed.
"I will send pictures with mine once I get it."
Again much appreciated, but it's kinda like quietly sitting at the top of the stairs watching your older brother nailing his girlfriend on the couch.
It's Kool to see but don't do you a damn bit of good. Hehe!
Thanks bro.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
"You can try looking here; but I don't know if that part is there yet!
http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp"
Thanks Mike, Much appreciated, but as feared, not listed.
"I will send pictures with mine once I get it."
Again much appreciated, but it's kinda like quietly sitting at the top of the stairs watching your older brother nailing his girlfriend on the couch.
It's Kool to see but don't do you a damn bit of good. Hehe!
Thanks bro.
NP friend.
I'm pretty sure the part will come up very soon, probably sooner than you get The SS lol

But in the other hand: I wouldn't mind watching your brother nailing his girlfriend :D i'll Take your place on top of the stairs (i'm just kidding) I wouldn't do that......or would I !!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts