Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if any of you had the idea of starting a Slingshot Club? All brands have their car or motorcycle Club ... why not the Slingshot !! ??

·
Registered
642 Posts
Depends on your club. If it's just guys riding and talking and modding their toy then they can be a hell of a lot of fun. One slingshot will turn heads. Ten will stop traffic.
I agree. JOCCI got too big too fast I think.

Anyway, a Cruise In style meet up will stop traffic too without the looming politics :D

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree. JOCCI got too big too fast I think.

Anyway, a Cruise In style meet up will stop traffic too without the looming politics :D
Yes, a Club MUST be fun without too complicated! But have rides well organized and Sponsors who give % off in store, is interesting !!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Not sure about a club, but I'd definitely be in for some meet ups. The Can Am guys do Spyderfest. I've seen videos of the event and parades. Looks like a good time. After we get established, I'll even help coordinate the event.

Where do we go first? Slingfest 2015!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure about a club, but I'd definitely be in for some meet ups. The Can Am guys do Spyderfest. I've seen videos of the event and parades. Looks like a good time. After we get established, I'll even help coordinate the event.

Where do we go first? Slingfest 2015!!!
To organize a major event like Spyderfest it takes good organization and sponsors, I do not think you can make a big meeting like that with people who are meeting in the restaurant with friends just for fun!

You need a structure well organized! IMHO!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Actually, I've been toying with the idea of hosting a Slingstock. I help put on thousands large person events throughout the year and the complex our shop is in is great because it has private roads, two hotels, an ice arena that has an event hall and breakout rooms attached, and a Harley dealership too that has thrown some nice events in the past.

I kind of really want to put on an event here!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts