Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
694 Posts
Have you tried going to a Polaris Dealership or are you asking to buy one from a member on this forum?:unsure:

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Have you tried going to a Polaris Dealership or are you asking to buy one from a member on this forum?:unsure:
Remember a couple of years ago someone was questioning why the dealers would not let him test drive a Slingshot....we finally got him to come clean --- he was only 15yo.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Remember a couple of years ago someone was questioning why the dealers would not let him test drive a Slingshot....we finally got him to come clean --- he was only 15yo.
Actually, here in Las Vegas, they will not let you take a test drive but you may have a test ride provided you let them put $500 on your credit card which is funded when you get back. I'm over 60 and think Ride Now's policy sucks.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Actually, here in Las Vegas, they will not let you take a test drive but you may have a test ride provided you let them put $500 on your credit card which is funded when you get back. I'm over 60 and think Ride Now's policy sucks.
I have probably taken more guys and gals for rides in my Slingshot than any single dealer, and have probably let more than a 100 people drive my Slingshot. Bought it to have fun with and if you want to see smiles, take a guy out for a 5 miles ride --- stop and get out of the Slingshot and toss him the keys --- say it's your turn.

·
Super Moderator
2,947 Posts
That's really where it's at. On days where I'm bumming around I've stopped to talk just because I saw "the look" on someones face. If they seemed decent I asked them if they wanted a ride and took them around a bit. At some point I'd generally ask, "Do you like to go fast?" If they answered "yes," which to this point has been everyone, it's a downshift and bam! We're gone.

I've taken people of most every color, age, both sexes, and even Sheriff's Department officers, same thing each time. (Fortunately the officers didn't ticket me.)

To @Anthonyhodges statement: Maybe consider not flipping people off and go do it.
Note: It might help if you 1.) Put on some pants. 2.) Pulled them up. (your mileage may vary)
(If you're the guy on the right: Pink is not your color).

(Anthony Hodges profile picture)
"I wanna do monthly payments on a polaris slingshot "

1 - 7 of 7 Posts